Adopt A Pet from Paws Animal Shelter!

Ella Clinard, Staff Writer

Adoptable Animals 

Students are now beginning to get further into the school year, so having an outlet from your schoolwork is always beneficial. Animals can make a great outlet for stress. They always put a smile on your face when upset. They are enjoyable to play with and entertaining to watch. The Paws Animal Shelter located in Montclair has rescued cats and dogs! Here are some cats and dogs who are available to be adopted near you today!
Glow 

This is Glow. Glow is a male Domestic Short Hair who is adoptable at The Paws Animal Shelter. Glow is about a medium size adult cat. Glow is friendly, affectionate, and playful. His vaccinations are up to date and he is compatible with children and other animals!                   

Sabrina                      

Sabrina is a female Domestic Short Hair Tuxedo cat. She is spayed and all up to date on her vaccinations. Sabrina’s past owner passed away, leaving her with no home. She is better-suited in a more quiet home with no pets. Adopt Sabrina and give her the home she really needs!

Cal

Cal is a female, 6 month old kitten. She is house-trained, up to date with her vaccinations, and very affectionate. Cal is compatible with other cats as well! She loves attention and is super smart and gentle. She is the perfect pet for a family looking for a new kitten!

Kiki

This is Kiki. Kiki is a female American Staffordshire Terrier who is spayed and up to date on all of her vaccinations. Kiki is a large adult dog who is athletic, friendly, and curious. She has been turned down by many adopters, but is hopeful to find a home soon!      

Shay                      

This is Shay. Shay is a female American Staffordshire Terrier who is adoptable at The Paws Animal Shelter. She is spayed and up to date on all of her vaccinations. Shay is only 2 and is compatible with other dogs and is very affectionate! Adopt Shay today!

Vance

This is Vance. Vance is a male American Staffordshire Terrier who is neutered and up to date on all of his vaccinations. Vance is intelligent, obedient, and very easy to handle! He is great with children and other animals!

Adopt a dog or cat today at the Montclair Paws Animal Shelter! You can contact the organization at www.pawsmontclair.org!